Dustin’s Ultimate Pina Colada
12 ounces of Coco Real Cream of Coconut
8 ounces of Pineapple Juice
10 ounces of Cruzan Silver Rum
In a pitcher add 12 ounces of Coco Real Cream of Coconut and 8 ounces of pineapple juice, stir until well incorporated. Add 10 ounces of Cruzan Silver Rum and stir again. Fill blender with ice and pour half the contents into the blender (the other half is for the next round unless you have a huge blender then ALL IN), top with more ice if necessary. Blend until frothy and creamy, taste to see if you want to add more of anything. Pour into your favorite blender drink glass and garnish with pineapple and maraschino cherries on an umbrella pick if you like.
Holiday Egg Nog Colada
2 quarts Egg Nog
4 ounces Cruzan Dark Rum
4 ounces Disarrono Amaretto
1. Pour about 2/3 of the container of Egg Nog into a shallow glass baking dish, cover and freeze over night.
2. Scoop half of the frozen eggnog into blender
3. Add 4 ounces of Cruzan Dark Rum and 4 ounces of Disarrono Amaretto blend.
4. Add another cup or so of leftover Egg Nog you did not freeze and blend again. This will give a nice creamy texture. (If you want you can some additional frozen Egg Nog to cut the alcohol taste a bit, add at this time and blend again).
5. Pour into a festive Holiday glass, top with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar!
**Repeat steps 2-4 for second batch!